By: Mary Jones
1. Enjoy Nice Weather and Learn to Surf With relatively warm temperatures, November is a great time to take a surfing lesson at the beginner-friendly waves of La Jolla Shores beach.
1. Visit World-Famous San Diego Zoo See pandas, reptiles, koalas and more at one of the world's best zoos, featuring habitats for rare and endangered species.
1. Explore Vibrant Gaslamp Quarter Downtown's historic Gaslamp Quarter has vibrant restaurants, bars, boutiques and nightlife.
1. Hike Trails and Waterfalls in Torrey Pines Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve has scenic coastal cliffs and hiking trails leading to the beach.
1. Observe Marine Life at La Jolla Cove See sea lions, leopard sharks, and gray whales (during migration season) at this ecological reserve.
1. Ride Gondola up Mount Soledad For panoramic views of San Diego, ride the gondola up 822 feet to the top of Mount Soledad in La Jolla.
1. Marvel at Art at San Diego Museum of Art With an acclaimed collection, this fine arts museum has inspiring special exhibits in November.
1. Tour the Historic Hotel del Coronado The iconic red-roofed Victorian building is a National Historic Landmark situated along a stunning beach.
1. Cruise San Diego Bay Take a sightseeing cruise of the San Diego harbor and enjoy views of the naval fleet and skyline.
1. Sample Local Craft Beer San Diego has over 150 breweries. Sample award-winning IPAs, wheat beers and more.
Catch a Padres Game or Sporting Event Cheer on the San Diego Padres MLB team at Petco Park downtown.